Hygiene and cleanliness are our priority in this pandemic period and we are doing everything possible to guarantee our Guests and Collaborators a high level of safety and comfort.
The following measures have been formulated thanks to the support of Federalberghi which has made available the measures to be adopted in line with government provisions, in order to mitigate the risk of transmission of the infection from Covid-19 within the tourist accommodation facilities, with the aim of protecting the health of Guests, Workers, and Collaborators.
- During the check-in phase, the Guests will be informed about the useful and necessary behaviors to be adopted
- The employees of each department are equipped with the necessary protective devices to perform the various tasks and are duly trained on the Post Covid-19 protocol to prevent and reduce the risk of contamination
- In all common areas, on the floors, in the Restaurant area and in the meeting rooms, information is posted on the behavior to be followed to prevent and reduce the transmission risks of the Covid-19
- All rooms and common areas open to the public are regularly cleaned and sanitized in line with the hygiene instructions
- The techniques and methods of cleaning the rooms have been further implemented and include complete sanitization of the room at the end of each stay
- Particular care will be dedicated to the areas most exposed to different kinds of contact, for example, particular attention will be paid to the management of electronic keys, computers in common areas, lifts with the relative push-button panels, handles and switches. And so on, we will repeatedly sanitize all surfaces, telephones, remote controls and everything that can be subjected to frequent contact
- The air conditioners will be cleaned and sanitized at the end of each stay
- All guests and staff are kindly requested to avoid direct contact and keep safe distances. A distance of 1 meter to the Reception and other areas of the hotel must be respected
- The hand sanitizer and sanitizing gel will be available in all common areas of the hotel, such as the Lobby, the toilet and on each floor
- The distance between the tables in the F&B area will be increased according to the directives in order to ensure the recommended physical distance
- All tables will be cleaned and sanitized as soon as they are freed by the customer and before they are occupied by the next customer. All kitchen equipment, dishes, utensils will be washed and disinfected in the dishwasher.
- Guests who experience symptoms are asked to contact the Reception which will follow the guidelines set out in the Health & Safety protocol
- All our Suppliers and Collaborators have been informed and will have to adopt Health & Safet measures
See all offers